Say Hello. No challenge
is too big. Or too small.
If you have a project you’d like to chat through, reach out to our team of creative believers, thinkers and doers. We’re here for you.
The Bond Works
77 Farringdon Road
London EC1M 3JU
+44 (0) 203 772 5380
Whether you’re thinking of taking a small step or a giant leap, we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. Check out our current vacancies and send us your CV. Even if the role you’re looking for isn’t here, we’d still love to hear from you.
Full time position – Hybrid working in London office and at home.
We are looking for a confident and articulate person to join our creative team of design dreamers. You need to be someone who likes a challenge and questions the status quo. A creative thinker and big dreamer who can think for themselves (and on their feet) to make dreams a reality. Excellent communication skills and strategic thinking; in order to deliver creativity in a unique meaningful way across all various mediums.
● Minimum two years experience in a successful mid-weight design role.
● Digital-first thinker. Understanding of ongoing digital and social media trends.
● UX/UI design experience for web design – including wireframing and prototyping
● Proven experience taking a concept the whole journey from inception to completion, whether digital or print.
● High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and a good working knowledge of After effects and Premier Pro. Plus other software such as Sketch, Invision, Google Workspace tools and Audacity.
● Experience in Video editing and storyboarding would be an advantage.
If you’d like the full job description, including required competencies and experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be taking your first step onto the magic beanstalk!